I think about babies - all the time. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my biological clock reminding me that it is nearly midnight and my uterus is about to turn into a pumpkin. DJ and I have only been married for 6 months (on Sunday) but we've been trying for two months to get pregnant. I don't have any grand ideas that is going to happen right away, but I still can't stop thinking about little baby clothes, which car seat we'll need to get, you know - baby brain. My dear friend Gretchen has a baby boy now and he is a doll. I love being around him, hugging him, laughing with him. I hope ours is as laid back and sweet as little Collin.Hopefully the stress I put on my parents growing up won't come back to haunt me in the form of my child!

No comments:
Post a Comment